Grace has extensive industrial electrical experience supporting instrumentation installations. In addition, Grace has taken the lead as an electrical contractor for several projects.
Grace personnel have completed large installations. This experience includes renewable energy, industrial, automotive, and commercial work.
- Process Electrical Installations
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Service Installations
- Medium and High Voltage installation and repair
- Electronic/Electrical Troubleshooting and Repairs
- Instrumentation and instrument calibration
- Electrical Breakdown Service
- Building Lighting and Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Heat Trace
- Machinery and Equipment Wiring
- Complete Plant and Equipment Relocations and Turnkey Installations
- Maintenance and Shutdown Coverage and Assistance
- Plan and specification Construction
- Hazardous location installations
- Power quality metering and power factor analysis
- Emergency and Co-Gen generators
Fisheries and Oceans Canada (2023)
Electrical project to upgrade commercial dock panel and power pedestals in Port Dover, Ontario.
Norfolk Generators (2021)
Installed emergency back-up generators for Norfolk County at three locations.
Napanee G.S. (E.S. Fox) 2021
Installed and commissioned electrical heat tracing and heat tracing controls for new generating station.
SaskPower CEMS 2018-2019
Installed continuous emission monitoring equipment for emissions control at three large generating stations in southern Saskatchewan. This involved working in a hazardous environment with specialized high work.
Execute Your Next Project with Grace
Grace Instrumentation & Controls has the experienced team to help your company resolve operational issues and complex renovation or construction projects on time and on budget. Get a quote by filling out this very brief form.
If you’re in a rush, don’t hesitate to call or email Scott Marr.
Experience operational excellence with Grace.